Masters in Clinical Visual Science - Optometry
- This is the only fully online distance learning Master’s in the area of optometry and vision science in the UK.
- Staff have international research profiles, and are part of the Biomedical Sciences Research Institute which enjoys a national and international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
- The University of Ulster has pioneered the delivery of courses offered through distance learning and has many years of experience in providing bespoke support for students learning online.
- This exciting development opens up access to new and existing eyecare professionals from all over the world to be able to enrol on a part-time, self paced, fully distance learning Masters.
- Graduates will gain a Masters in Clinical Visual Science from a UK university designed to enhance their academic and professional development. Graduates may use skills obtained to effectively promote and develop eye care in their area.
Masters in Clinical Visual Science
The University of Ulster offers a fully online Distance learning MSc in Clinical Visual Science. The course team have many years experience in teaching optometry and vision science to undergraduate and post-graduate students at Ulster.
More information about the course can be downloaded by clicking the PDF icon below
- Document (PDF – 1.5 Mb)